Project

General

Profile

Spent time

Filters

Apply Clear

Hours: 620.28

Project Created Date User Activity Issue Comment Hours
Koha Fund 07.06.2024 15:55 07.06.2024 Lari Taskula Development Support #1262: Shrinking cover_images with a script Studying how uploads and cover_images are managed in Koha. Creating a script to lower image quality (and size - which should automatically be handled by Koha however). Managed to shrink size of cover_images to about a third of original size. 3.00 Actions
Koha Fund 20.05.2024 21:30 21.05.2024 Lari Taskula Translating Support #1251: Translate Koha-Community installer Translating main/installer 2.00 Actions
Koha Fund 17.05.2024 18:58 17.05.2024 Lari Taskula Translating Support #588: Translate Koha-Community OPAC Translations & commenting translates 1.00 Actions
Koha Fund 17.05.2024 00:28 17.05.2024 Lari Taskula Translating Support #588: Translate Koha-Community OPAC OPAC translations for 24.05 2.00 Actions
Koha Fund 20.02.2024 03:10 20.02.2024 Lari Taskula Development Support #1188: Bug 36134 - Elasticsearch authentication using userinfo parameter crashes about.pl Noticing the internal server error, reporting a Bug and implementing a fix. 1.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 08.01.2024 13:08 08.01.2024 Lari Taskula Maintenance Support #1138: Tietuenäytön muokkaus ei toimi päivityksen jälkeen Tutkittu ongelmaa ja löydetty Bug 35383 0.50 Actions
Koha Fund 07.01.2024 20:01 07.01.2024 Lari Taskula Maintenance Support #1133: koha-l10n/koha-common conflict Investigating koha-l10n vs koha-common confclits with .po files. Making a nasty ansible hack to resolve this issue so that we can move on with the upgrades :/ 2.00 Actions
Koha Fund 05.12.2023 01:08 05.12.2023 Lari Taskula Maintenance Support #1129: Bug 35471 - Automatically select child MARC framework when adding child records Running koha-qa. Trying to fix tidiness issues. Can't. Spent enough time and find this too unproductive work. 2.00 Actions
Koha Fund 04.12.2023 23:17 05.12.2023 Lari Taskula Maintenance Support #1130: Bug 35483 - Restore item level to record level hold switch in hold table Got an email notification that the feature added in Bug 31692 is not working anymore. Investigating why. Found out it was accidentally reverted by another Bug. Creating a new Bug and restoring the feature, pushing patches. Answering to comments in 31692. 2.50 Actions
Koha Fund 01.12.2023 23:09 02.12.2023 Lari Taskula Development Support #1129: Bug 35471 - Automatically select child MARC framework when adding child records Writing template toolkit plugin for fetching child frameworks, adding logic to selecting child framework when adding a new child record. Fixing bugs, writing test plans, creating a new Bug. Attaching patches to Bugzilla. 3.00 Actions
Koha Fund 01.12.2023 17:50 01.12.2023 Lari Taskula Development Support #1129: Bug 35471 - Automatically select child MARC framework when adding child records Developing the feature. Adding a new column parent_frameworkcode to biblio_framework. Running DBIx schema upgrades. Adding elements to GUI for selecting parent framework. Making scripts handle the new fields. Adding conditionals to cat-toolbar.inc for adding a child record - if host has no child records, use default frameworkcode (''), if 1 child, use its frameworkcode, and if 2 or more children, list them all and let librarian select the desired one. 2.50 Actions
Koha Fund 01.12.2023 17:48 01.12.2023 Lari Taskula Design Support #1129: Bug 35471 - Automatically select child MARC framework when adding child records Initial work. Discussing with client. Proposing to use our Koha Fund for this. 1.00 Actions
Koha Fund 30.11.2023 23:58 01.12.2023 Lari Taskula Translating Support #588: Translate Koha-Community OPAC Translations 1.50 Actions
Koha Fund 30.11.2023 22:20 01.12.2023 Lari Taskula Communication Support #1128: Koha mailing list support Helping a fellow Koha community member with public biblios API. Testing requests. 0.50 Actions
Koha Fund 14.11.2023 00:21 14.11.2023 Lari Taskula Development Support #588: Translate Koha-Community OPAC Found a minor grammar mistake in OPAC, creating a new Bug and making a fix. 0.50 Actions
Koha Fund 14.11.2023 00:21 14.11.2023 Lari Taskula Translating Support #588: Translate Koha-Community OPAC Translating OPAC 3.00 Actions
Koha Fund 04.09.2023 20:12 04.09.2023 Lari Taskula Development Bug #1104: Bug 34639 - Item shown in transit on detail.pl even if marked as arrived or cancelled Setting up perltidy and practising tidying commits. Providing perltidy'ed commits to BZ. 2.00 Actions
Koha Fund 29.08.2023 19:50 29.08.2023 Lari Taskula Development Bug #1104: Bug 34639 - Item shown in transit on detail.pl even if marked as arrived or cancelled Testing, providing new tests and commenting on BZ. 2.00 Actions
Koha Fund 29.08.2023 11:46 29.08.2023 Lari Taskula Development Bug #1104: Bug 34639 - Item shown in transit on detail.pl even if marked as arrived or cancelled Item shown in transit on detail.pl even if marked as arrived or cancelled. Writing a test and debugging. 4.00 Actions
Koha Fund 21.08.2023 11:04 21.08.2023 Lari Taskula Development Support #1100: Koha background jobs seemingly at random getting stuck in "new" state More investigation. No solution as of now. Implementing a temporary fix where $conn is skipped altogether and pending jobs are executed the traditional way. Implementing this into our Koha roles in Ansible and providing this temporary fix to all our Koha clients. 3.00 Actions
Koha Fund 21.08.2023 11:03 21.08.2023 Lari Taskula Learning Support #1100: Koha background jobs seemingly at random getting stuck in "new" state Investigating issue by checking server logs, making some tests, checking from Koha Community if others have experienced the same. Contacting a member of the community for more info. 3.00 Actions
Koha Fund 12.08.2023 18:48 12.08.2023 Lari Taskula Maintenance Support #1043: Koha-Suomi 17.06 to Koha-Community 22.11 upgrade Final migration fixes mostly regarding SCO/SCI. All clients successfully transferred to Koha-Community. 10.00 Actions
Koha Fund 29.07.2023 02:11 29.07.2023 Lari Taskula Maintenance Support #1043: Koha-Suomi 17.06 to Koha-Community 22.11 upgrade Pushing more clients into KC-production. More post migration fixes. 6.00 Actions
Koha 29.07.2023 02:10 29.07.2023 Lari Taskula Development Support #1083: Koha upgrades with ansible Implementing roles and playbooks 16.00 Actions
Koha Fund 13.06.2023 20:46 13.06.2023 Lari Taskula Maintenance Support #1043: Koha-Suomi 17.06 to Koha-Community 22.11 upgrade Post migration fixes 3.00 Actions
Koha Fund 08.06.2023 20:42 08.06.2023 Lari Taskula Development Support #1043: Koha-Suomi 17.06 to Koha-Community 22.11 upgrade Developing an upgrade script from scratch, iterating a process of observing results with a client and fixing issues. Moving the first KS-customer to KC production. 24.00 Actions
Koha Fund 19.04.2023 01:18 19.04.2023 Lari Taskula Translating Support #588: Translate Koha-Community OPAC Fixing critical errors on 22.05 1.00 Actions
Koha Fund 18.04.2023 23:39 19.04.2023 Lari Taskula Translating Support #588: Translate Koha-Community OPAC Translating 22.11 OPAC 3.00 Actions
Koha Fund 13.04.2023 00:55 13.04.2023 Lari Taskula Development Bug #1025: KohaSuomi label printer is not clearing add_to_print_labels_list_* placeholders when adding multiple items Implementing a fix, pushing changes to GitHub and making a new release. 1.00 Actions
Koha Fund 13.04.2023 00:55 13.04.2023 Lari Taskula Learning Bug #1025: KohaSuomi label printer is not clearing add_to_print_labels_list_* placeholders when adding multiple items Debugging issue. Can't understand how it has ever worked. Testing different inputs to see what's exactly the issue and running them through a debugger. Need to clear on last item copy. 2.00 Actions
Koha Fund 13.04.2023 00:54 13.04.2023 Lari Taskula Development Bug #1025: KohaSuomi label printer is not clearing add_to_print_labels_list_* placeholders when adding multiple items Fixing developement environment, a lot of changes to dev-install since I've used it last time 3.00 Actions
Koha Fund 11.02.2023 14:07 11.02.2023 Lari Taskula Development Feature #995: (koha-fund) Bug 18595 - Move C4::Members::Messaging to Koha namespace Big rebase of 17499 and 18595 and fixing UI issues. Seems to be working nicely now. 12.00 Actions
Koha Fund 13.12.2022 17:54 13.12.2022 Lari Taskula Translating Support #588: Translate Koha-Community OPAC Investigating & fixing defaultSortField ascending/descending mistranslation. 1.00 Actions
Koha Fund 02.12.2022 13:35 02.12.2022 Lari Taskula Development Feature #995: (koha-fund) Bug 18595 - Move C4::Members::Messaging to Koha namespace Testing and finding a new conflict with digest checkbox changes and my JS messaging preferences code causing mostly smaller visual issues, trying to fix issues to no avail. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 01.12.2022 15:14 01.12.2022 Lari Taskula Design Feature #994: REST API: GET deletedborrowers Received a contact from possible client requesting REST API endpoints for listing added, modified and deleted patrons. Returning an estimation and making a quick design for how the endpoints could look. Investigating current endpoints further - it's actually already possible to use current patron endpoint for listing added and modified patrons with the contact's needs. Reporting findings to our contact. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 30.11.2022 18:52 30.11.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #973: Bug 18595 - Move C4::Members::Messaging to Koha namespace Thinking of possible solutions to the previous issue with missing contact information at patron creation step. First, attempting to catch exceptions at memberentry.pl and display an error message. This doesn't work however due to incompatible error handling in memberentry.pl. Remembered an old solution, a JavaScript validation that I've already implemented before. This could be an approach for resolving the issue. Found my old work from 2015 (Bug 14590) to which we can use here. Restoring old code from the patch in 14590 and rebasing it on current master. Testing changes, seems to work. Continuing testing rest of the test plans, preparing test plans and patches for attaching. 4.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 30.11.2022 18:24 30.11.2022 Lari Taskula Maintenance Support #973: Bug 18595 - Move C4::Members::Messaging to Koha namespace Going through test plans, found a 500 error in staff client when creating a new patron and email is not set. This was in fact already reported in 18595, but I had forgotten it. Need better exception handling in staff client. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 29.11.2022 13:40 29.11.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #973: Bug 18595 - Move C4::Members::Messaging to Koha namespace Testing patches, found errors with patch "Catch message preference exceptions in OPAC", wrong exception package name, probably due to previous rebasing mistake. Fixing. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 29.11.2022 00:40 29.11.2022 Lari Taskula Maintenance Support #973: Bug 18595 - Move C4::Members::Messaging to Koha namespace Rebasing Bug 18595, fixing tests. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 28.11.2022 22:30 29.11.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #993: Bug 32357 - Set borrower_message_preferences.days_in_advance default to NULL Investigating SetMessagingPreferences logic. It seems it overrides borrower_message_preferences.days_in_advance default (from 0 to null), so we might as well set default to null at database level. Implementing patch, figuring out how to test it, commenting on Bugzilla, attaching a patch. 1.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 10.11.2022 04:57 10.11.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #973: Bug 18595 - Move C4::Members::Messaging to Koha namespace Rebasing. Git conflicts resolved mostly without pain. There seems to be new appearances of usage of the methods this Bug aims to replace. They have to be identified, replace with the new methods and amend test plan to cover these cases. Identifying all new occurences and replaced them with new methods. Debugging some failed unit tests, especially t/db_dependent/api/v1/patrons.t. Deeper investigation revealed some issues. Firstly, days_in_advance must be explicitly defined as undef, because Koha has defined default days_in_advance value to be 0 at database level. It is easy to explicitly define it but at the same time it is also pointless to do so and such cases should be handled inside Koha objects. Did not yet implement such checks. Secondly, it seems the new objects do not return letter_code and letter_module which are required by the test, and the test will fail with the current logic. Studying what the current options are to resolve this issue. 4.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 10.11.2022 02:28 10.11.2022 Lari Taskula Development Feature #942: Change item level hold to biblio level hold Rebasing new conflicts 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 04.11.2022 00:04 04.11.2022 Lari Taskula Communication Feature #942: Change item level hold to biblio level hold Testing and commenting to Bugzilla. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 03.11.2022 20:53 03.11.2022 Lari Taskula Development Feature #942: Change item level hold to biblio level hold QA failed because patch didn't handle reserves.item_level_hold column. Implementing a fix and unit tests for it, attaching patch to Bugzilla. 0.75 Actions
Koha Fund 31.10.2022 15:00 31.10.2022 Lari Taskula Development Bug #985: koha-pluginkohasuomi-label-printer fixes Received an email from client on errors for koha-plugin-kohasuomi-label-printer. Investigating errors. First error had to do with a possible mismatch between forced RFC3339 timestamp format and Koha's preferred date format in system preferences. Forcing all sheet timestamps to RFC3339. Secondly, it appears deleting sheets does not work. Running into strange issues with version numbering i.e "0.5" in path parameter returning 404 default mojolicious error page, implying the request never arrives controller. Trying various OpenAPI specs in an attempt to resolve the issue, but eventually setting sheet_version to query parameter. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 26.10.2022 13:47 26.10.2022 Lari Taskula Communication Feature #942: Change item level hold to biblio level hold Commenting on Bugzilla 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 24.10.2022 23:50 25.10.2022 Lari Taskula Maintenance Feature #942: Change item level hold to biblio level hold Squashing patches, responding to a comment in Bugzilla, updating test plan. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 18.10.2022 23:03 19.10.2022 Lari Taskula Development Feature #942: Change item level hold to biblio level hold Implementing a select dropdown as suggested by a patch tester. Also found a bug in old patches so fixing those. 0.75 Actions
Koha Contributions 18.10.2022 22:18 19.10.2022 Lari Taskula Development Feature #942: Change item level hold to biblio level hold Reading feedback in Bugzilla, rebasing patches and adding a tooltip. Realizing tooltip/aria-label is wrong when first clicked. Rewording it to "toggle hold type". Changing icon to fa-chain(-broken). Attaching more patches. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 18.10.2022 21:18 13.10.2022 Lari Taskula Design Feature #943: Notify librarian of an available item in pickup library when checked out to a different library Designing feature. Notifying librarian is quite easy to do. Sketching on what it could look like. A flowchart sent by the client is asking to iterate holds and checking available item at pickup library until no such item is found. It may be out of scope but looking into it anyway. Looks like heavy hold queue logic refactoring would be needed. Reporting findings to the client. 8.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 06.10.2022 13:22 06.10.2022 Lari Taskula Communication Support #972: Bug 17499 - Koha objects for messaging preferences Noticing Koha::MessageAttribute(s) classes were already introduced while this Bug was in pending status. Need to adjust current patches - remove Koha::Patron::Message::Attribute(s) and rename transport classes to match naming convention of Koha::MessageAttribute(s). Commenting to Bugzilla. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 06.10.2022 12:07 06.10.2022 Lari Taskula Maintenance Support #972: Bug 17499 - Koha objects for messaging preferences Rebasing Bug 17499 and attaching fresh patches to Bugzilla. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 05.10.2022 16:40 05.10.2022 Lari Taskula Development Feature #942: Change item level hold to biblio level hold Implementing feature. First, approaching functionality from old school CGI scripts but then came into the conclusion that the logic for this feature must be placed into a Koha-object so that it can easily be covered by unit tests. Creating Koha::Hold::change_type and unit tests for the function. Moving on to GUI, stole the red X design from neighbouring columns of existing holds, it looks pretty nice. A hidden input field is placed under the red X, dictating if hold type should be changed in modrequest.pl or not. In order to change that input, some JavaScript was required. Adding a jQuery event listener to holds.js to manipulate input values based on clicks on the red X. Creating a new Bugzilla Bug 31692, documenting issue, writing test plans for the patches and pushing patches to Bugzilla. 8.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 05.10.2022 16:36 05.10.2022 Lari Taskula Design Feature #942: Change item level hold to biblio level hold Design, trying a couple of different solutions in GUI. 3.00 Actions
Koha Fund 05.10.2022 06:13 05.10.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #971: Records in search results not generating a valid link due to a missing biblionumber Fixing migration scripts. 1.00 Actions
Koha Fund 05.10.2022 06:05 05.10.2022 Lari Taskula Maintenance Support #971: Records in search results not generating a valid link due to a missing biblionumber Investigate issue, populate 999-fields with batchRepairMissingBiblionumbers.pl and document this issue in case someone else runs into it. 1.00 Actions
Koha Fund 16.09.2022 15:44 16.09.2022 Lari Taskula Development Bug #965: Bug 31565 - Patron search filter by category code with special character returns no results Implementing further fixes to exact match search regarding escape of '\' character, and attaching a patch to Bugzilla. 1.00 Actions
Koha Fund 14.09.2022 15:34 14.09.2022 Lari Taskula Development Bug #965: Bug 31565 - Patron search filter by category code with special character returns no results Client reported a bug, investigating it and confirming it's a bug. Creating a new Bug to Bugzilla, debugging, creating & attaching a patch and reporting findings to Bugzilla. 2.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 06.09.2022 21:13 07.09.2022 Lari Taskula Development Feature #942: Change item level hold to biblio level hold Starting to design this feature. Playing with GUI implementation and thinking of how to implement business logic. It is documented that a record cannot have mixed biblio/item level holds - all holds following the first one must be of same type. This places a big restriction on how this feature can be done. Asking client for their ideas. 1.00 Actions
Koha Fund 23.08.2022 12:21 23.08.2022 Lari Taskula Translating Support #588: Translate Koha-Community OPAC Translated "Palautettiin myöhässä." -> "Erääntynyt." in members/moremember-print.tt item status column. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 05.10.2022 16:50 07.07.2022 Lari Taskula Communication Feature #940: Remove hold to a biblio if a non-holdable itemtype from the same biblio is checked out Emailing with client, July/August 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 06.07.2022 23:30 07.07.2022 Lari Taskula Communication Feature #941: Bug 22456 - Allow patrons to cancel their waiting holds Commenting on Bugzilla about a possible scenario where patron wants to revert the cancellation request, had to inspect patches for reference. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 05.07.2022 18:07 05.07.2022 Lari Taskula Learning Feature #940: Remove hold to a biblio if a non-holdable itemtype from the same biblio is checked out Going through Finnish Koha libraries' documentation and finding a possible resolution to this issue that requires a change in circulation rules workflow. Instead of defining hold restriction at "Default holds policy by item type", where exissting holds will not cancel when non-holdable itemtype is checked out, to placing the hold restrction at normal circulation rules table, where the holds do cancel when checking out a non-holdable itemtype. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 05.07.2022 14:57 05.07.2022 Lari Taskula Development Feature #944: Avoid changing tabs on page reload on holds awaiting pickup page Implementing feature and testing. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 05.07.2022 14:55 05.07.2022 Lari Taskula Development Feature #941: Bug 22456 - Allow patrons to cancel their waiting holds Testing and revieweing Bug. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 05.07.2022 14:57 15.06.2022 Lari Taskula Design Feature #944: Avoid changing tabs on page reload on holds awaiting pickup page Designing feature. Looking at example from Koha's reports page, it uses cookies to store current tab. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 20.05.2022 05:21 20.05.2022 Lari Taskula Learning Support #939: Holds improvements 05/2022 Investigating requirements and searching for possible existing solutions from Koha Bugzilla and search engines. Emailing client. 3.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 20.04.2022 14:37 20.04.2022 Lari Taskula Maintenance Support #779: Bug 24239 - Let the ILL module set ad hoc hard due dates Rebasing 0.25 Actions
Koha Fund 28.03.2022 10:59 28.03.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #916: Bug 30376 - Unable to save item if field date acquired is set mandatory Client has observed the error and reported it to us. Reproducing and debugging. Identified error to 952$d. When a flatpickr field (such as 952$d aka. date acquired or dateaccessioned) is mandatory in item modification screen, form validation fails because Koha is unable to find the input field and observe its value. Creating a new Bug to Bugzilla, implementing a fix and sending the patch to BZ. 1.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 21.03.2022 10:37 21.03.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #851: Bug 30200 - Add customizable tabs to interlibrary loan requests list Refactoring. We can use "$.fn.dataTable.ext.search.push" function to filter out unwanted statuses. Tidying up the code and testing. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 18.03.2022 18:19 18.03.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #851: Bug 30200 - Add customizable tabs to interlibrary loan requests list Debugging DataTable's column width issue where the width gets messed up once tabs are changed. It seems SQL reports page does not have the same issue. SQL reports is using just one table instead of each table for every tab. Refactoring code. Running into an annoying issue where I cannot safely filter rows by status code because ILL requests DataTable uses the full given names of statuses instead of status codes. 3.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 03.03.2022 14:18 03.03.2022 Lari Taskula Communication Support #851: Bug 30200 - Add customizable tabs to interlibrary loan requests list Informing team of the new patches. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 03.03.2022 02:54 03.03.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #851: Bug 30200 - Add customizable tabs to interlibrary loan requests list Developing a first working version. Writing test plans. Pushing patches to Bug 30200. 4.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 01.03.2022 01:34 01.03.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #851: Bug 30200 - Add customizable tabs to interlibrary loan requests list Investigating current solutions for customizable tabs. Didn't find anything in system preferences. Thought of placing it in authorized values, but it wouldn't work well there. Adding a new system preference ILLRequestsTabs with a yaml config, writing short documentation for it. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 22.02.2022 14:57 22.02.2022 Lari Taskula Communication Support #761: koha-illbackend-libris enhancements Reading new task specification. Replying to Kalle. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 22.02.2022 14:27 22.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #762: Edit patron information before registration of arrival Reading an email from Magnus. He had reported a bug on Bug 22321 that I had forgotten. Creating an unit test to cover the bug and implementing a fix. Pushing patches to Bugzilla and reporting back to Magnus. 0.75 Actions
Koha Contributions 17.02.2022 20:24 16.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Feature #786: Cron script reminder for unretrieved material Last fixes. illrequests.date_due was not updating so investigating the issue and sending a new commit to PR. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 15.02.2022 19:48 15.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Feature #786: Cron script reminder for unretrieved material Making fixes according to Magnus's feedback. Removed faulty logic that message transport types would be based on the messages sent at receival step. Changed it so that now we attempt to find all transport types defined for that specific letter code and send notifications to all of them. Pushing changes to GitHub PR. 1.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 15.02.2022 13:25 15.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #820: Allow renewals for ILLs Bugfixes. Pushing new commits to PR. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 14.02.2022 12:30 14.02.2022 Lari Taskula Communication Support #761: koha-illbackend-libris enhancements Writing a status update email to relevant partners. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 14.02.2022 12:10 14.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #840: Don't update borrowernumber if old illrequest exists This was one of the tasks that we requested more information for. Reading Magnus's response to it and looking at the code. It seems we should override $borrower with the pre-existing borrower found in illrequests.borrowernumber if an old illrequests exists. Implementing this and sending a PR to upstream. 0.75 Actions
Koha Contributions 14.02.2022 11:44 14.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #762: Edit patron information before registration of arrival Designing this feature. It was requested that reserves.borrowernumber should also update when illrequests.borrowernumber is updated. It could be implemented in various ways, but deciding to extend Koha::Illrequest->store() with logic to replace borrowernumber also in reserves-table. Writing unit tests. Reading plenty of DBIx documentation. Figuring out how to retrieve the before-store() value of "borrowernumber" so that it could be compared with the borrowernumber used in "set" (or $illreq->borrowernumber(xxx)), but apprarently it's not possible without fetching the whole Koha-object again (or unless you somehow store it locally in the object). Managed to make it work by fetching the whole object again if borrowernumber is updated according to "get_dirty_columns". Adding an editable input field to ILL-request edit screen and writing a test plan. Pushing patches to Bugzilla. 4.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 14.02.2022 10:47 14.02.2022 Lari Taskula Documenting Feature #786: Cron script reminder for unretrieved material Improving documentation. Adding pod2usage and author & license. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 14.02.2022 10:34 14.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Feature #786: Cron script reminder for unretrieved material Some fixes were required after Magnus's reviewing. Removed useless query, removed a statement that overrided a configuration variable that eventually led into a bug on further iterations of the reminder loop, added some print statements for better logging, and fixed a bug in array size comparison that made the lastly configured letter to be skipped. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 14.02.2022 07:50 14.02.2022 Lari Taskula Communication Support #762: Edit patron information before registration of arrival Received a response from Magnus. Reading it. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 14.02.2022 07:47 14.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #761: koha-illbackend-libris enhancements Work log entry for Samu's work. Only Lari's entries (such as this) will be billed. Samu debugged a bug with the creation of new ILL request, and after receiving more information from Magnus he fixed it and sent a PR to upstream. 3.75 Actions
Koha Contributions 14.02.2022 07:41 14.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #820: Allow renewals for ILLs More testing and making bug fixes. Creating a new PR to upstream, ready for review. 0.75 Actions
Koha Contributions 11.02.2022 16:32 11.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #820: Allow renewals for ILLs Developing this feature. Studying and experimenting how ILL backend statuses behave. It seems that it's enough to create a new placeholder status "IN_UTL_RENEW" that's not an actual status, but just a placeholder to add a button to illview screen. Its actual status (stored in the database) is still "IN_UTL". Using code from the receive step and adjusting it for the needs of renewals. Testing. Pushing changes to GitHub. 3.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 11.02.2022 16:29 11.02.2022 Lari Taskula Design Support #820: Allow renewals for ILLs Received a response from Magnus. Reading his more detailed specification and looking at current implementations. There seems to be something regarding renewals already. Deciding to use it. 0.75 Actions
Koha Contributions 11.02.2022 13:11 11.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Continuing where Samu left off. Reading specification description, observing Koha's current capabilities for displaying item type, adding item type as new column, creating a new Bug, translating item type code to item type description and sending a new patch to Bugzilla. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 11.02.2022 13:33 10.02.2022 Lari Taskula Communication Support #820: Allow renewals for ILLs Reading specs and trying to understand it. Confused about workflow, why isn't Koha's own renewal features enough? Asking Magnus for more information. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 10.02.2022 01:17 10.02.2022 Lari Taskula Learning Support #762: Edit patron information before registration of arrival Reading specification and trying to understand it. Browsing related views in Koha. Asking for more information. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 09.02.2022 23:56 10.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #779: Bug 24239 - Let the ILL module set ad hoc hard due dates Reading Magnus's response. Creating a configuration variable that allows configuring which field will be used for due date. Adding business logic behind it. Testing. Creating a pull request. 1.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 09.02.2022 23:54 10.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #780: Charge patron a fee at receive Noticed a bug that causes logs to get spammed by a warning. Fixing it and sending a PR. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 09.02.2022 22:59 10.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Feature #786: Cron script reminder for unretrieved material Making improvements according to author's feedback. 0.75 Actions
Koha Contributions 03.02.2022 08:59 03.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Feature #786: Cron script reminder for unretrieved material Studying module's already existing cronjob. Designing a flexible config.yaml configuration for this feature. Developing the feature and sending a PR to upstream repository. 6.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 02.02.2022 01:45 02.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #780: Charge patron a fee at receive Reading specification for step b. Implementing changes. 1.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 02.02.2022 00:21 02.02.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #779: Bug 24239 - Let the ILL module set ad hoc hard due dates Studying the specification doc for task a. Checking Bugzilla Bug 24239 and studying Magnus's patch. Reading discussion related to the bug. It was suggested that instead of custom attribute, a date_due column could be added to illrequests table. Implementing this and writing tests for this. 3.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 29.01.2022 01:18 28.01.2022 Lari Taskula Communication Support #761: koha-illbackend-libris enhancements Debugging the issue we first ran into. It is due to a bug that attempts to read a wrong configuration parameter. Asking Samu to fix it and send a pull request to Magnus. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 29.01.2022 01:16 28.01.2022 Lari Taskula Communication Support #761: koha-illbackend-libris enhancements Replying to Magnus regarding a bug in his module. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 27.01.2022 22:05 27.01.2022 Lari Taskula Communication Support #761: koha-illbackend-libris enhancements Reading Magnuses emails and replying. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 27.01.2022 22:05 26.01.2022 Lari Taskula Communication Support #761: koha-illbackend-libris enhancements Requesting information from Kalle. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 24.01.2022 15:46 24.01.2022 Lari Taskula Development Support #762: Edit patron information before registration of arrival Creating a mock Libris response so that we can start development without Libris API keys. Using a dummy response from Libris documentation. Running into configuration issues. partner_code seems to not get populated for $ill_config. It is defined in $KOHA_CONF but it looks like the code is attempting to read it from config.yaml. Debugging. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 24.01.2022 14:43 24.01.2022 Lari Taskula Learning Support #761: koha-illbackend-libris enhancements Getting started. Reading task specification for our first tasks and checking out related resources. Installing koha-illbackend-libris. Running into some issues while configurating the module together with @samu.heiskanen that prevent creation of new requests. The issue is that branchcode does not get passed into the CGI-script. Is it missing from template? Debugging and checking out git history for related changes. It appears a recent commit has caused a bug. Contacting author of the module. 2.00 Actions
Koha Fund 29.12.2021 17:33 27.12.2021 Lari Taskula Maintenance Support #713: Debugging 952$x duplicating in Koha-Suomi MARC framework exports Found additional 952$x fields in items.more_subfields_xml. Debugging why it goes there. The issue was missing link between items.nonpublic_note and 952$x in the framework. Linking it (directly in database, for some reason Koha GUI did not allow this), testing, works. 2.50 Actions
Koha Fund 26.11.2021 01:44 26.11.2021 Lari Taskula Translating Support #588: Translate Koha-Community OPAC Translating Koha 21.11 OPAC. Finishing OPAC translations. There are still plenty of translations to do for staff client 4.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 24.11.2021 10:59 24.11.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #578: ansible-role-koha Support ServerAlias in apache2 0.50 Actions
Koha Fund 23.11.2021 02:12 23.11.2021 Lari Taskula Translating Support #588: Translate Koha-Community OPAC Translating 21.11 OPAC 2.00 Actions
Koha Fund 11.11.2021 01:47 11.11.2021 Lari Taskula Translating Support #588: Translate Koha-Community OPAC Translating OPAC 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 29.09.2021 13:20 29.09.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #577: Swedbank Pay Adding support for Koha 20.05 and older OPAC templates 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 27.09.2021 07:59 27.09.2021 Lari Taskula Translating Feature #577: Swedbank Pay Translations 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 25.09.2021 17:03 25.09.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #577: Swedbank Pay Implementing Capture and After Payment steps & callback. Recording a screencast. 9.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 23.09.2021 10:07 23.09.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #577: Swedbank Pay Emailing Swedbank tech support back and forth, implementing the Create order step of Payment Menu. 2.75 Actions
Koha Fund 21.09.2021 02:15 21.09.2021 Lari Taskula Translating Support #588: Translate Koha-Community OPAC Asking cait for Pootle permissions, translating Koha OPAC to Finnish. A lot to do. 6.00 Actions
Koha Fund 17.09.2021 01:56 17.09.2021 Lari Taskula Translating Support #588: Translate Koha-Community OPAC fi-FI translations 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 17.09.2021 01:52 17.09.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #577: Swedbank Pay Adding order statuses for logging purposes. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 17.09.2021 01:52 17.09.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #577: Swedbank Pay Integration developement with Swedbank Pay API. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 17.09.2021 01:53 16.09.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #578: ansible-role-koha Tidying code, adding support for system preferences. A lot of testing. 6.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 14.09.2021 22:33 15.09.2021 Lari Taskula Communication Feature #577: Swedbank Pay Replying to imCode, reading Swedbank docs for reference 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 09.09.2021 21:47 09.09.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #578: ansible-role-koha Support OPAC, investigating porting the automatic installer script from KS. 4.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 08.09.2021 22:23 09.09.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #578: ansible-role-koha Debugging various issues, figuring out a solution to providing database credentials with koha-create's --use-db flag 6.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.09.2021 21:34 08.09.2021 Lari Taskula Design Feature #578: ansible-role-koha Discussing Koha ansible with kivilahtio. Studying NatLibFi's implementation. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.09.2021 21:28 08.09.2021 Lari Taskula Communication Feature #577: Swedbank Pay Emailing imCode about current status, it appears it's not possible to have patron select payment method in Swedbank's page with their 'Redirect' method. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.09.2021 21:27 08.09.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #577: Swedbank Pay Testing configuration page and fixing some minor syntax bugs. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.09.2021 21:27 08.09.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #577: Swedbank Pay Adding order_id and a dependant Koha instance name. Koha instance name is prefixing order_id so that order_id's are unique between different Koha instances using the same Swedbank Pay interface. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.09.2021 21:26 08.09.2021 Lari Taskula Documenting Feature #577: Swedbank Pay Documentation fixes 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.09.2021 15:01 07.09.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #577: Swedbank Pay Removing references to DIBS, investigating ISO 4217 as it is mentioned in the source. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.09.2021 15:04 06.09.2021 Lari Taskula Maintenance Feature #578: ansible-role-koha Starting with NatLibFi's Koha. Analyzing current functionality and our additional requirements. Installing Koha with it. Studying koha-create from koha-common Debian package. Debugging an annoying memcached issue for hours that occured because our custom memcached role setup an Unix socket connection instead of listening to TCP:11211 that is the default way expected by Koha. 8.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 06.09.2021 14:00 06.09.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #577: Swedbank Pay Starting by reading documentation, forking DIBS Payment Plugin, renaming files and packages and adjusting configuration variables. 2.00 Actions
Free Open Source Software Contributions 02.09.2021 12:01 02.09.2021 Lari Taskula Communication Feature #573: COSS partnership Meeting COSS people in Jitsi, discussing their strategic plans, explaining our business model and discussing how COSS could help us. Very cool people! 1.00 Actions
Koha Fund 19.04.2021 15:12 19.04.2021 Lari Taskula Development Bug #502: Bug 28170 - Downloading some files via Tools - Upload is broken Identifying this bug since a customer reported inability to download files. Reading jQuery DataTables documentation, creating a patch and attaching to Koha Bugzilla. 1.00 Actions
Koha Fund 20.03.2021 00:25 20.03.2021 Lari Taskula Maintenance Support #489: Local cover images No such file or directory Investigating "No such file or directory" in local cover images upload. It turned out to be an Apache2 security flag, "PrivateTmp" that forbid www-data to see anything /tmp directory. Set PrivateTmp=false in systemd unit file for Apache2 and it should work. 3.00 Actions
Koha Fund 16.03.2021 20:05 16.03.2021 Lari Taskula Maintenance Support #483: OPAC fi-FI template errors Investigating issues. Trying to apply different KohaSuomi/Koha-translations versions. None of them are working. Applying manual fixes to production - opac-messaging.pl is now loading but new translations cannot be installed until this issue is fixed. 2.00 Actions
Koha Fund 23.02.2021 20:21 23.02.2021 Lari Taskula Documenting Support #463: Omnibus: Fix Koha ERROR / Internal Server Errors https://tiketti.koha-suomi.fi/issues/4775 0.50 Actions
Koha Fund 23.02.2021 19:45 23.02.2021 Lari Taskula Maintenance Feature #462: getitem-ajax.pl error handling Investigating error. Creating an issue on KohaSuomi GitHub. Discussing general log error handling with @kivilahtio. Deciding to use Koha Fund for such errors - it is appropriate because fixing such errors improve product quality. The end result should be notifying the client of the error, instead of crashing and logging it into Koha logs. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 17.02.2021 19:28 17.02.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #442: Koha notices & slips test script Generating a test script from advanced_notices.pl to print the generated letter without enqueueing it. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 08.02.2021 19:21 08.02.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #421: Bug 20028 - Export all patron related personal data in one package Fixing tests with what was decided in Bug 27630 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 08.02.2021 19:20 08.02.2021 Lari Taskula Communication Bug #439: Bug 27630 - TestBuilder real number precision to use column's size Emailing to koha-devel and writing comment to Bugzilla. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 05.02.2021 18:46 05.02.2021 Lari Taskula Communication Bug #439: Bug 27630 - TestBuilder real number precision to use column's size Emailing koha-devel. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 05.02.2021 18:45 05.02.2021 Lari Taskula Development Bug #439: Bug 27630 - TestBuilder real number precision to use column's size Investigating this issue further. Attempting to reload the TestBuilder-generated data via DBIx's discard_changes/get_from_storage methods, but it fails for the tables that don't have primary keys. Digging into DBIx, DBI and eventually some DBD::mysql where (or lower) the problem seems to originate from. Writing better unit tests to prove this issue. 3.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 04.02.2021 23:08 04.02.2021 Lari Taskula Documenting Feature #421: Bug 20028 - Export all patron related personal data in one package Writing comments, refactoring patch notes. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 04.02.2021 22:02 04.02.2021 Lari Taskula Development Bug #439: Bug 27630 - TestBuilder real number precision to use column's size Creating a new failing test to prove another issue where DBIx has different formatting behavior with column types "decimal" and "float"/"double precision". 0.75 Actions
Koha Contributions 04.02.2021 19:51 04.02.2021 Lari Taskula Development Bug #439: Bug 27630 - TestBuilder real number precision to use column's size Found annoying issue with Bug 20028's tests when running Test::More's is_deeply comparing an object built by TestBuilder with an object fetched from database via DBIx. Decimal places do not match. Investigating TestBuilder. Found there's a hardcoded 2-decimal place definition. Creating a new Bug to Bugzilla and patching the issue. 1.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 04.02.2021 01:41 04.02.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #421: Bug 20028 - Export all patron related personal data in one package Implementing a new approach by using DBIx::Class relationships. Interestingly, DBIx::Class::ResultSource::relationships returns other than just tables, for example "borrower_relationships_guarantees". Not sure why this is. 3.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 03.02.2021 22:23 03.02.2021 Lari Taskula Communication Feature #421: Bug 20028 - Export all patron related personal data in one package Commenting to Bugzilla. Reading DBIx documentation and writing some draft code to support my new idea of using DBIx relationships instead. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 29.01.2021 18:07 29.01.2021 Lari Taskula Communication Feature #421: Bug 20028 - Export all patron related personal data in one package Commenting to Bugzilla on terminology. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 29.01.2021 17:56 29.01.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #421: Bug 20028 - Export all patron related personal data in one package Fixing tests. 0.75 Actions
Koha Contributions 27.01.2021 15:14 27.01.2021 Lari Taskula Development Feature #421: Bug 20028 - Export all patron related personal data in one package Starting design & development. Decided not to drop the original patch of Bug 20028 completely, but give credit to the original author by using their code that adds a system preference. Using a TDD method, writing hundreds of lines of unit tests. Realized Josef M. had found a smart way to use the already existing object-to-patron-id mapping provided by Koha::Patron. 6.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 26.01.2021 11:33 26.01.2021 Lari Taskula Communication Feature #421: Bug 20028 - Export all patron related personal data in one package Contacting original author, Jon Knight, gaining their permission to rescue Bug. 0.50 Actions
Koha Fund 30.09.2020 14:16 30.09.2020 Lari Taskula Development Feature #358: Restoring item's checkout availability Discussing problems caused by missing REST endpoints between Koha-Suomi-Koha and NatLibFi's Koha project. One such missing feature is item's checkout availability. It should still be part of our Koha instances. Deciding to fund this work from the Koha funding because such generic APIs are useful for everyone. 3.00 Actions
Koha Fund 11.09.2020 11:39 11.09.2020 Lari Taskula Development Bug #332: Populate webkakecon in KOHA_CONF for new installations Koha was down because of Webkake was unwantendly enabled and when the external service went down, so did Koha. Providing Koha-Suomi a PR to at least fix this issue for new installations. 0.75 Actions
Koha Contributions 11.09.2020 11:36 11.09.2020 Lari Taskula Development Bug #331: Use dry-mode as Ropocapital's KOHA_CONF default ry-mode was disabled in KOHA_CONF and if overduemessages.pl were to be executed, it would had made a request to Ropocapital server with invalid logins. Additionally, remove client id from the configuration. It is not sensitive data but it should definitely not be there. Also removes the real hostname. Let sysadmins configure it. 0.75 Actions
Koha Contributions 31.07.2020 14:46 31.07.2020 Lari Taskula Communication Feature #301: Koha Continuous integration Emailing KK about regression issues and asking their interest in setting up Finland-wide continuous integration system. 0.50 Actions
Development 06.05.2020 13:24 06.05.2020 Lari Taskula Development Support #276: Test::DBIx::Class::Factory Refactoring and adding more data types. 6.00 Actions
Development 05.05.2020 15:49 05.05.2020 Lari Taskula Development Support #276: Test::DBIx::Class::Factory Developing support for more data types. 0.75 Actions
Development 05.05.2020 15:49 05.05.2020 Lari Taskula Communication Support #276: Test::DBIx::Class::Factory Emailing the author. Asking them to publish the project in GitHub. They agreed. 0.75 Actions
Koha Contributions 17.03.2020 23:11 17.03.2020 Lari Taskula Documenting Feature #266: Bug 24101 - Due date to on-site loans according to the calendar and possibility to renew on-site loans The work logging for this issue is in tiketti.koha-suomi.fi. See issue description for links. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 12.03.2020 18:07 12.03.2020 Lari Taskula Maintenance Feature #254: Bug 24751 - REST API: CRUD endpoints for holdings records Working from home. Fixing broken koha LXD containers & installations. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 01.03.2020 15:27 01.03.2020 Lari Taskula Documenting Feature #254: Bug 24751 - REST API: CRUD endpoints for holdings records The work logging for this issue is in tiketti.koha-suomi.fi. See issue description for links. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 10.01.2020 23:48 10.01.2020 Lari Taskula Development Feature #218: REST API: Checkout Gathering requirements, initial development. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 13.10.2019 19:19 13.10.2019 Lari Taskula Development Feature #238: Holds pickup location REST API improvements, https://tiketti.koha-suomi.fi/issues/3375 Holds pickup location REST API improvements, https://tiketti.koha-suomi.fi/issues/3375 24.37 Actions
Koha Contributions 12.04.2019 17:24 12.04.2019 Lari Taskula Communication Support #23: Bug 18205 - Mojo::Log with Koha::Logger::Mojo Commenting into Bugzilla. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 08.04.2019 19:31 08.04.2019 Lari Taskula Development Feature #21: SMS::Send::BudgetSMS Implementing module, tests and writing documentation. Pushing to CPAN and GitHub with Travis CI enabled. 4.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 08.04.2019 15:19 08.04.2019 Lari Taskula Development Feature #20: Bug 14791 - Automatically attempt to resend failed notices Rebasing patches and re-submitting them for signoff. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 16.03.2019 02:14 16.03.2019 Lari Taskula Development Bug #13: Bug 22527: Link to wrong database manual when missing privileges Identifying and fixing bug. Providing an enhancement to error visibility. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 06.11.2023 14:42 06.11.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Asking KK for a status update. 0.20 Actions
Koha Contributions 25.10.2023 14:35 25.10.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. ISO18626 Authentication Recommendations and Best Practices -meeting with all the big shots. Commenting intensely on auth mechanisms. Reviewing proposed OAuth2 guidelines. Looks good and nice. 1.80 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.10.2023 21:49 08.10.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Design Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Hands-on installed Koha-to-Koha ILL plugin from ByWater solutions and testing on how everything work and is rendered. Got a better outlook than from plain code-review. Documenting challenges with the Koha::ILL-approach, but Koha::ILL approach is the fastest way to get started and it is easy to just modify existing examples. 4.11 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.10.2023 17:40 07.10.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Design Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Started work on documenting the actual technical differences between those two approaches. There is a lot of overlap anyway. 1.22 Actions
Koha Contributions 06.10.2023 17:25 06.10.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Post-meeting ideas propagation. Asking clarifications from PTFS-peeps. Emailing NatLibFi about meeting notes and discoveries and CILLT ISOILL about the new discovered challenges with the standard. 1.45 Actions
Koha Contributions 06.10.2023 17:07 06.10.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Meeting with PTFS-E. ashimema and Pedro present. Discussing ISO18626 and our clients needs. Identified challenges regarding the standard: how to know in advance what the cost of the ILL is? 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 04.10.2023 17:05 04.10.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Reading ISO18626 CILLT emails and meeting dates. 0.33 Actions
Koha Contributions 04.10.2023 16:54 04.10.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Scheduling a meeting with PTFS-E and published it on the mauling list. Levitating on how awesome the RFC is. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 30.09.2023 01:01 30.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Discussing project continuity with the client. 0.33 Actions
Koha Fund 27.09.2023 17:45 27.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Maintenance Support #1115: Bug 33503 - Plugin OpenAPI2.0 specification schema fragments are not resolved. Merge full schema definitions. Rebasing the bug for tuxayo to take a new look at. Discussing issues with tuxayo. 0.75 Actions
Koha Fund 27.09.2023 17:44 27.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Maintenance Support #1115: Bug 33503 - Plugin OpenAPI2.0 specification schema fragments are not resolved. Merge full schema definitions. During the year, as a part of the Toveri upgrades, detected this bug. Spent a lot of time figuring out why it happens and how to fix it. Shared the bug with the NatLibFi and the Bugzilla. 100.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 27.09.2023 16:56 27.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Reading the IRC buzz. 0.20 Actions
Koha Contributions 27.09.2023 03:29 27.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Engaging the community in IRC. Answering questions. 0.33 Actions
Koha Contributions 27.09.2023 01:11 27.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Publishing the endeavour to the Koha-Community. Sharing the latest WIP code to github. 1.15 Actions
Koha Contributions 26.09.2023 23:14 27.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Design Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Designing DB schemas. Updating diagrams and published them on kiwi. Wrote a status report suggesting transitioning to Scrum. 3.21 Actions
Koha Contributions 26.09.2023 18:57 26.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Development Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Ported REST API accessors and messaging subsystem to Plugin and TypeScript. Looking into GUI to CRUD data objects. Started figuring out how to organize ISO18626 transaction in the Koha's DB ILL-schemas and possible extensions. 1.98 Actions
Koha Contributions 25.09.2023 21:08 26.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Learning Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Tried to use Koha's i18n layer, but it doesnt provide keys for the plugins, so using Vue's own i18n instead. Can build the SPA as a single-page iife easily distributable via Koha plugins' static_route. Managed to port DataTables with TS support, but KohaTable has deep deps for plugin-hostile js-files from Koha-core. Looking into porting routing and stores. 4.21 Actions
Koha Contributions 22.09.2023 02:31 22.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Learning Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Studying Koha's Vue stuff. Koha doesn't provide any instructables on how to run a dev env with Vue. Making progress porting components and understanding the Koha-side a bit better. In the plugin env not all Koha features can be loaded, such as i18n, the same and might be better to just port my own Vue code to use. 3.15 Actions
Koha Contributions 21.09.2023 02:05 21.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Learning Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Looking at the new ERM module in Koha, implemented with hte long-awaited Vue.js3. Looking at the tooling and how to port that to a plugin. Vue.js has implementation of most core Koha constructs, so looks like a very good way forward. 3.04 Actions
Koha Contributions 20.09.2023 22:02 21.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Design Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Looking at ways to pass a websocket connection from the Koha-plugin via a deployed Koha-application. Apache2 has support. Plack/PSGI doesn't. Mojolicious works like a charm. Asked help from #mojo and reported to #koha. Notifying stakeholders. 3.98 Actions
Koha Contributions 20.09.2023 00:19 20.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Development Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Implementing the BDD happy path test case. Designing GUI interactions. Stint on injecting a websocket via the Koha plugin, which actually works. Websocket enables faster performance for the GUI and push notifications. 3.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 19.09.2023 09:55 18.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Development Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Implementing DAO and XML serialization/deserialization using metaprograming. REST API endpoint for pure unhindered XML communication with custom auth. 11.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 18.09.2023 05:38 17.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Development Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Deployed the Koha-to-Koha ILL module. Implementing data structures to encapsulate the ISO18626 messages. Implementing XML parsing and validation. Looking at reusing parts of existing ILL modules. Vue.js is introduced to Koha via the ERM-module, and ILL system doesn't provide that much autogeneration for the UI after all. Better UX with Vue.js 5.99 Actions
Koha Contributions 15.09.2023 20:47 15.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Checking emails. Looking to code a bit. 0.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 14.09.2023 23:14 15.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Design Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Studied the ByWater solutions instructables on the Koha-to-Koha -ILL Plugin. It is missing quite some features if the ISO18626 standard. Communicating with stakeholders about need for speek. 1.02 Actions
Koha Contributions 14.09.2023 23:14 15.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Development Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Finished setting up a working Koha dev env. Ubuntu packages install + koha-gitify + some manual work with routing and scss bundling. Basic configuration. Not completely streamlined community processes, but good enough. 0.93 Actions
Koha Contributions 14.09.2023 21:16 15.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. checking emails about ISO Committee work. 0.33 Actions
Koha Contributions 13.09.2023 22:33 14.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Design Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Looking into state graph. Preparing to publish to koha wiki. Looking at implementing a MMVP. 1.53 Actions
Koha Contributions 13.09.2023 21:01 14.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Learning Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Going through the ISO18626 committee authentication draft proposal, and commented on it. PKI is a great idea. Hoping to allow self-signed certificates for it to ease with deployment infrastructure. Also HTTP Basic should be supported, so it would be very easy to adopt, and it is a well-established idiom for everybody. 0.79 Actions
Koha Contributions 13.09.2023 18:37 13.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Design Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Continuing with the state diagram. Got access to the ISO Implementers Advisory Committee and looking at the materials there. Discussion about auth is very good. 2.49 Actions
Koha Contributions 08.09.2023 04:47 08.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Design Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Designing a state graph for ISO18626 to be loaded into Koha's ILL-module. Looking into how to best leverage Koha's features to provide a best possible user experience, with minimal development work. 7.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 08.09.2023 04:46 08.09.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Learning Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Studied kiwi Airut-materials briefly. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 30.08.2023 13:43 30.08.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Status report to EPK. Got access to kiwi.fi. Quickly glancing at Airut. 0.75 Actions
Koha Contributions 25.08.2023 21:07 26.08.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Design Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Looking at significant Complex Data Types of concern in the ISO -standard, and how to implement them in Koha. Releasing some thoughts on "Koha to Koha" messaging. 1.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 25.08.2023 14:19 25.08.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Design Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Implementing a more detailed plan for the basic use cases. Referencing Koha capabilities and ISO specs. 1.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 25.08.2023 01:49 25.08.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Design Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Planning the Finna-integration. Found issues defining online payments. ISO18626 deals only with very precisely the sharing of an Item between libraries. No discovery services of any kind. Those are left for the consortium to decide. Archimate modeling regarding Finna integration and emailing ISO18626 maintainers about questions and status report to stakeholders. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 24.08.2023 23:37 25.08.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Learning Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Bought the ISO18626 document and read through it. Planning the technical implementation to Koha. Such as authentication, Agency discovery, configuration, Agency metadata and availability search. Asking the iso18626ill@gmail.com some questions about inconsistency regarding auth and help in designing federation. 3.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 24.08.2023 16:22 24.08.2023 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Learning Support #1101: ISO ILL 18626 ja Koha - Design phase. Looking briefly at what Koha wiki offers. Reading through Koha's backend ILL code and looking at example plugin implementations. 3.33 Actions
Koha Fund 02.11.2022 13:37 02.11.2022 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Development Support #986: koha/bin/devel/create_superlibrarian.pl autovivification Dev. Checked that no such modification already exists. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 31.03.2020 09:20 31.03.2020 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Development Feature #59: NatLibFi (KK) Koha consultation Testing Kehitysehdotus #4332: Bug 24751 - REST API: CRUD endpoints for holdings records Code reviewing the big change. Discussing with @lari. 1.82 Actions
Koha Fund 20.11.2019 01:39 20.11.2019 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Development Feature #191: PUSH TO COMMUNITY - NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE call number missing from XSLT-details. Debugging and adding a hotfix. 0.50 Actions
Koha Fund 20.11.2019 01:38 20.11.2019 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Development Feature #190: ALREADY FIXED IN COMMUNITY - Fix serials routing preview and serials routing. Debugging. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 19.09.2019 10:21 19.09.2019 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Design Feature #59: NatLibFi (KK) Koha consultation https://tiketti.koha-suomi.fi/issues/4134 Mentoring @nugged to deploy Koha-Ansible dev environment. 2.33 Actions
Koha Contributions 10.09.2019 11:15 10.09.2019 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Feature #59: NatLibFi (KK) Koha consultation Mentoring @nugged. https://tiketti.koha-suomi.fi/issues/4134 2.25 Actions
Koha Contributions 31.07.2019 10:21 31.07.2019 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Feature #59: NatLibFi (KK) Koha consultation https://tiketti.koha-suomi.fi/issues/3375 - sprint retrospective, all is ok. No extra sprints. 0.33 Actions
Koha Contributions 19.07.2019 02:30 19.07.2019 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Development Feature #59: NatLibFi (KK) Koha consultation https://tiketti.koha-suomi.fi/issues/3375 0.05 Actions
Koha Contributions 19.07.2019 02:21 19.07.2019 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Development Feature #59: NatLibFi (KK) Koha consultation https://tiketti.koha-suomi.fi/issues/3375 0.99 Actions
Koha Contributions 19.07.2019 01:21 18.07.2019 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Development Feature #59: NatLibFi (KK) Koha consultation https://tiketti.koha-suomi.fi/issues/3375 3.87 Actions
Koha Contributions 17.07.2019 11:41 17.07.2019 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Development Feature #59: NatLibFi (KK) Koha consultation https://tiketti.koha-suomi.fi/issues/3375 6.02 Actions
Koha Contributions 16.07.2019 19:05 16.07.2019 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Development Feature #59: NatLibFi (KK) Koha consultation https://tiketti.koha-suomi.fi/issues/3375 3.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 31.07.2019 10:20 04.07.2019 Olli-Antti Kivilahti Communication Feature #59: NatLibFi (KK) Koha consultation https://tiketti.koha-suomi.fi/issues/3375 Sprint planning in Hki. 1h travel time with 50% billing. 1.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 10.02.2022 06:27 10.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Trying to figure out how to use KohaTable instead of just dataTable in Holds-tab 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 09.02.2022 23:30 10.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations I have studied the Koha-database tables and the way to access the homebranch-information of items. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 09.02.2022 01:24 09.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Studying those javascript-files again with better understanding of the language syntax. Now I understand a whole lot better. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.02.2022 08:06 07.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations And in fact it's not a calling object but oObj is as a parameter 0.10 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.02.2022 07:53 07.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations The main problem is that I know so little about javascript. I really have to study javascript syntax to get this to work. And, maybe the calling object in the holds-table is biblio after all, because oObj.title is a biblio name :) 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.02.2022 06:51 07.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Design Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Argh! The setting: Default checkout, hold and return policy - Hold policy: was in value home library so I couldn't make interlibrary loans which tricked me to believe thet Holds-tab couldn't handle interlibrary loans. Wasted time making new Interlibrary tab and it'as functionality. Now back to designing the Holds-tab to show Holds' home library. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.02.2022 04:43 07.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Ok, now I have replaced the checkouts-tab functionality temporarily with interlibrary-tab just for testing. And now changing the functionality of the interlibrary-tab towards its real purpose. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.02.2022 03:35 07.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Working so hard that I almost forgot to report. Copy-pasting so much code as possible from checkouts. When I get it to work similarly then reducing the code gradually. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.02.2022 01:34 07.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Now the task goes forward: I have made the Interlibrary Holds-tab and copied functionality from checkouts 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.02.2022 00:39 07.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations On the positive side now I now how to implement this task because I have learned a lot about the way these tabs are made 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 07.02.2022 00:00 07.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Ok now I get it. I have to make new tab for interlibrary loans. Wasn't I been stupid! 0.05 Actions
Koha Contributions 06.02.2022 23:57 07.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Now I realized that there can't be interlibrary holds under holds-tab: it is only for home library holds. That's why there isn't homebranch for that because those holds are always from homebranch 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 06.02.2022 23:07 07.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations I guess holds-table oObj is Hold, not Item. Maybe I can reference straight to the Item with Hold-object. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 06.02.2022 22:03 07.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Studying intensely holds.js 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 06.02.2022 15:59 06.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations I have tried to read the code behind KohaTable and dataTable but it is very slow: I'm not very good at Javascript 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 06.02.2022 14:55 06.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations I have figured out that the probable reason why item.branch won't work in holds-tab is that the table type is dataTable and checkouts-tab table type is KohaTable 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 04.02.2022 05:43 04.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations I only make entry for 3 hours though I worked all night but I didn't finish the job. I learned a lot, but more work tomorrow. 3.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 03.02.2022 13:33 03.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Studying over perl scrips, templates and javascripts which relate to the Checkouts- and Holds-tabs 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 03.02.2022 04:29 03.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations I have found out similar way to implement the Home library column in Javascript. Now I have to study how it is done in the checkouts.js 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 02.02.2022 03:15 02.02.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Trying desperately find how to know items homelibrary 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 31.01.2022 05:10 31.01.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations I have reached the point where I'd like to peek to the Asset.js. I can't find it, but there must be a reason for it. I have gained the overall picture of how the Koha works: Perl CGI-scripts which interact with html-templates which in turn run javascript. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 31.01.2022 00:42 31.01.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Still trying to find the value to the homebranch 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 30.01.2022 23:37 31.01.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Trying to find the Home library, homebranch for the item that patron has a holded. 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 30.01.2022 18:14 30.01.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations And the solution is in: "koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/js/holds.js" Ok, now to editing javascript. 0.50 Actions
Koha Contributions 30.01.2022 17:34 30.01.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations This seems simpler than I thought. Important table settings are in table id="holds-table". I think they are in "kohaclone/blib/INTRANET_TMPL_DIR/prog/js/holds.js" or in "kohaclone/blib/INTRANET_CGI_DIR/admin/columns_settings.yml". Maybe in both. 2.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 30.01.2022 15:12 30.01.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Now I'm going through koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/prog/en/includes/circ-menu.inc wondering if I can change that 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 30.01.2022 13:58 30.01.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations I have added the home library column, now I have to figure out how to find the data for that column 1.00 Actions
Koha Contributions 30.01.2022 13:07 30.01.2022 Samu Heiskanen Development Support #776: “Details” under patrons in the staff interface a way to separate ordinary reservations from inter library loan reservations Maybe the best way is to add a home library column to the Holds? 1.00 Actions
    (1-244/244) Per page: 25, 50, 100, 500

    Also available in: Atom CSV